The I.B.S.G.A. provides opportunities for the young child to develop physically, socio-emotionally and intellectually. We build a strong foundation from which children can grow to become active life-long learners. The children:
- develop confidence in themselves and their ability to learn
- demonstrate curiosity and the ability to focus their attention
- acquire a level of communicative competence that is personally satisfying
- acquire social skills and abilities which enable them to relate to other children and to adults
- remain true to their individual natures, being free to develop to their own potential.
A full day encompasses Circle Time, Show and Tell, Art, Craft, Clay, Music, Dance, Language, Number work, free play and projects related to an understanding of their world.