WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IBS IS THE INSTITUTION THAT PROVIDES VALUE BASED EDUCATION AND HELP TO BUILD A STRONG FOUNDATION TO ACHIEVE GOALS IN THE FUTURE
Registration Open for Admissions 2020 - 2021
Age criteria for enrolling children
Pre-primary Montessori is a 4 year course before entering Primary. This includes Pre-Montessori, M1, M2 & M3.
|Pre-Montessori||Age between 2.2 to 2.08 years by 1st June|
|M1||Age between 2.08 to 3.08 years by 1st June|
|M2 (LKG)||Age between 3.08 to 4.08 years by 1st June|
|M3 (UKG)||Age between 4.08 to 5.08 years by 1st June|
Primary starts from I STD between the age of 5.08 to 6.10 years and from then onwards, continues on to the next classes.
You may register for the test by making a payment of Registration fee of Rs 500 in one of the following ways
1. Cash Payment
2. Online transfer or bank deposit – This should be followed by an e-mail with the transaction details.
Bank : Bank of India
Current Account : 911020110000313
IFSC Code : BKID9110
3. Amount is Non – Refundable.
4. After Payment the Registration form is to be downloaded and duly filled registration form is to be sent to EMAIL: email@example.com
• Admission is granted on the basis of performance in our Entrance Test, the Previous Year's Result and interview by our Principal
Confirmation of Admission.
• Once the admission is offered to a candidate, it may be confirmed by depositing the admission fee.
• All admissions to Class XI will be provisional till the Class X results are declared.
• Refer the detailed fee structure for further information.
Important Documents to be Submitted / Attached
At the time of Registration
• Self-attested copy of Birth Certificate of child issued by the Municipal Corporation/ Competent Authority
• Self-attested copy of Adhaar Card of child and both parents.
• Self-attested copy of proof of residence. (Latest Electricity Bill/Ration Card Telephone Bill/ Passport)
• Two passport size recent photographs each of Parents/Guardian, Child.
Final Admission is subject to verification of the following documents (Photocopy & Original)
• Birth Certificate in original
• Adhaar Card of child and parents (original)
• Proof of residential address (Passport/ Registered Lease Deed/Paid Electricity Bill Paid Telephone Bill. Electoral Card). In case of rental accommodation, an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted along with the driving license.
• Certificate of Medical Fitness of child by Registered Medical Practitioner.
• Certificate of Vaccination Card of child by Registered Medical Practitioner.
• Blood Group Report.
• Civil Documents i.e.
(i) Pan Card of both parents.
(ii) Passport of student if available.
(iii) UID/Passport/License – any one proof of
identity of both parents,
• Highest qualification degree for both the parents.
• Transfer Case: Transfer certificate from employer stating date of transfer.
• Transfer certificate from school last attended for classes Prep onwards,
• Parents of students approved for admission will be called for verification of original documents as per schedule. No undertaking regarding the documents mentioned above will be accepted at the time of verification.
IBS GLOBAL ACADEMY, Reserves the right to amend the fee for each academic session in order to provide enhanced learning experience and environment to students enrolled at school.
Disclaimer: The school reserves all rights with respect to accepting or rejecting an applicant's form. The final decision of admitting a student solely rests with the school management and no claims will be entertained in this regard. Further, influencing any IBS staff or Management directly or indirectly can lead to strict penal action and rejection of form by the school authorities.
NURSERY TO CLASS XII
2022 – 23 SESSION